Article 13 of Law No 31 December 1996 675
- In relation to the processing of personal data the subject has the right:
a) know, through free access to the register under Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of processing of data concerning him;
b) be informed as per Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b), h);
c) obtain, by the owner or manager, without delay:
1) confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes upon which the treatment, the request may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
2) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
3) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
4) a statement that the transactions referred to in 2) and 3) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
e) oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, not later than the time at which data is communicated or disclosed the possibility of exercising this right.
2. For each application referred to in paragraph 1, letter c) number 1) can be asked, is not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, for a fee which does not exceed the costs actually incurred, in the manner and within the limits set by regulations in Article 33, paragraph 3.
3. The rights referred to in paragraph 1 relating to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who is interested.
4. In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 1 subject may grant, in writing, by proxy or power of attorney to persons or insurance.
5. The regulations on professional secrecy of the journalistic profession, limited to news sources.
SUBJECT: Information under the Law of 31 December 1996, no 675 on the "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data".
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 10 Law No 31 December 1996 675 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and with reference to all information classified as personal information provided verbally in the past and future planned in relation to economic, commercial and contractual disputes;
We inform on the following:
1. the collection or the processing of personal data has the sole purpose of being able to perform adequately the economic activity of our company;
2. The data processing will be done with the utmost confidentiality and respect the principles of fairness and in compliance with the law 675/96, both in paper and automated;
3. For the development of economic enterprise the ability of personal data is mandatory to execute the burden of having to revenue law;
4. Personal data and its processing will not be shared or sold outside the extent permitted by law and will be in the manner that it provides;
5. Subject to the communications sent in pursuance of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed in Italy and / or abroad to:
- Our agents
- Factoring companies
- Commercial information companies
- Professionals and consultants
6. It is entitled to exercise rights under Art. 13 L. 675/96 (see doc. Annex)
7. The owner of the data processing is the temporary legal representative of the company itself
CONSENT FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE LAW 675 DEL 1996
Received the information on article. 10 and noted the rights under Art. 13 of Law 675/96, that I agree that their personal data may be processed in accordance with the law mentioned above, for the purposes stated, and enable them to be subject to disclosure to the subjects the declared purposes.
Delivery of data through the models shown on our website, express consent
the processing of their data for the above activities.